MHIDD Mobile Crisis Response Webinar Training October Course
The MHIDD Mobile Crisis Response Training Course is a 6-session webinar for mobile crisis responders who support people with intellectual/developmental disability and mental health needs (MHIDD).
The course teaches best practices in crisis assessment, response, and disposition recommendations and is highly recommended for the following providers:
- Mobile Crisis Responders, Clinicians & Supervisors
- Mental Health and/or IDD Case Managers /Service Coordinators
- Emergency Services Clinicians
Participants who attend all 6 sessions of this course will receive a Center for START Services Certificate of Completion for MHIDD Mobile Crisis Response Training and 0.75 CEUs from the University of New Hampshire (CEUs are available for individual sessions).
Registration fee is $149 per person. The MHIDD Crisis Response course is offered multiple times annually - the next courses in 2020 begin in April, June, and October. Use the buttons below to register. Due to the ever-evolving nature of the current healthcare situation, training delivery and schedule is subject to change - registration is 100% refundable.
OCTOBER COURSE DATES
TUESDAYS, 12:00-1:15 PM ET
- October 6th
- October 13th
- October 20th
- October 27th
- November 3rd
- November 10th
Identify how common mental health conditions may present in persons with IDD
Identify the most common mental health conditions within the IDD population
Clarify the difference between presentation and conceptualization
Apply skills and approaches learned within sessions to crisis assessments of individuals with MH/IDD
Integrate information learned into disposition recommendations
- Attend each Zoom Webinar session (If unable to attend a particular session, a recorded version will be available)
- Read weekly case vignette prior to the session and complete a case vignette worksheet
- Complete a pre- and post-survey at the beginning and conclusion of the course as well as a short training evaluation following each session